ENIC 2016 - The Third European Network Intelligence Conference
5-7 IX 2016, Wrocław
The aim of the annual European Network Intelligence Conference (ENIC) is to create an open premier forum to exchange knowledge and experience as well as to discuss recent advances, theories, and techniques related to both various types of networks and intelligent analytical computational methods. Every edition of the conference will focus on only few selected more specific scientific domains – tracks. The third event will include five such tracks:
- Social network and social media analysis,
- Intelligent Methods for Optimization of Communication Networks,
- Compound Methods of Pattern Classification,
- Interaction Studies and Semantic Communication,
- Intelligent Techniques in Video and Document Analysis.